The Fortress Monastery of Santo Spirito is a medieval castle nestled in the mountains of the Abruzzo Aquilano valley, easily reachable from Rome and Pescara Airports.
For the forthcoming holidays The Fortress Monastery of Santo Spirito is organizing a New Year’s Eve event in the majestic framework of this unique castle hotel for a selected few.
“As always we are looking forward to the new year’s eve celebration, even more so this year because of the growing number of foreigners traveling to stay here at Santo Spirito” Said Gianluca Sordini manager of the Hotel.
“2012 has been a very exciting year as we have experienced a significant increase in foreign presence and received the Trip Advisor Excellence Award. We have prepared an end of year celebration which best fits the needs of our typical Clients: couples seeking a romantic getaway to share moments of intimate relax as well as families and groups of friends wanting to share quality time together away from the noise, confusion, and smog of the city, driven by a passion for the mountains and the crisp dry weather we enjoy at this altitude: the proximity of Santo Spirito to Rome and Pescara airports (both served by low cost carriers) make this castle hotel easily reachable in a matter of hours from all major european capitals, the ideal place for a new year’s eve celebration and the opportunity to ski or do snowboarding on the Gran Sasso, Ovindoli or Campo Felice – all ski stations easily reachable in under 1 hour.”
The New Year’s Eve Week End Holiday includes:
– Welcome drink;
– 3 nights in a twin or double room with the exclusive line of courtesy products olive oil based and special donkey milk;
– Breakfast buffet with slicedfresh fruit, freshly baked breads and delicious home made cakes;
– 2 dinners with a menu of local typical products, with a menu that includes appetizer, first dish, main course, sweets, Chocolate nougat from l’Aquila, Montepulciano wines and drinks;
– New Year’s Eve Italy gourmet menu, with famous typical Aquilano ingredients (saffron of Navelli, lentils from Santo Stefano di Sessanio), and many other delicacies for a 3 course menu that includes appetizer, entree, 2 pasta plates 1 main course (meat), vegetables, fruit and sweets, excellent Montepulciano d’Abruzzo wines, coffee and bitter;
– Midnight drink on the hotel terrace under the starry sky with an impressive fireworks display;
– Guided tour of the Castle Hotel Fortress Monastery;
– Availability of discount coupons for admission to the wonderful Stiffe Caves;
– Possibility to buy ski passes for the modern on-site stations Campo Felice and Ovindoli Monte Magnola, only 15 minutes from Santo Spirito.
Package price per person for bookings before December 10th € 330,00
Package price per person for bookings after December 10th € 350,00
Further information and Bookings:
Fortress Monastery of Santo Spirito