IVI Technologies, the master distributor of Progress® DataDirect® Stylus Studio®, the award-winning XML Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and XML Editor from Progress Software, today announced the immediate availability of the Stylus Studio X14 Build 1814a XML Enterprise Suite. The latest Stylus Studio X14 product release features support for the latest standards in XML technologies and new productivity tools designed to further simplify and automate frequently encountered XML development and data integration tasks.
Stylus Studio X14 Build 1814a is a maintenance release that includes the following:
Stylus Studio® X14 Build 1814a includes fixes for the following known defects:
DataDirect XML Converters
– The CSV Converter did not skip the character separator inside quotes in the column headers, when the property “first” was set to yes.
– Stylus Studio XML Editor( http://www.stylusstudio.com/ ) Tree View would suggest incorrect element and attribute names under certain conditions.
– Stylus Studio would sometimes throw null pointer exception while evaluating XQuery expressions using Saxon Enterprise Edition.
– Stylus Studio XSLT Editor would sometime fail to invoke the document function when the Stylus Studio URI resolver is unchecked.
– Stylus Studio XSLT Mapping Tool would crash when using a call template inside a match template, under certain conditions.
– Stylus Studio Java and C# code generator did not honor the language version set in the scenario.
The Stylus Studio product is marketed and sold through IVI Technologies. IT professionals can download a free trial of the Stylus Studio X14 XML Enterprise Edition Suite today at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/download( http://www.stylusstudio.com/download ).
Pricing and Availability
Stylus Studio X14 is now available for free trial download, and for purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop. Stylus Studio X14 XML Enterprise Suite and Stylus Studio X14 XML Professional Suite are aggressively priced. Volume discounts and competitive upgrades are also available – please visit the online shop for a complete price list. For more information about enterprise licensing, or for any questions about purchasing Stylus Studio products, contact us, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IVI Technologies
IVI Technologies is a global software reseller and a technology company representing world-class software in the integration market space. The company is the primary go-to-market vehicle for the Progress® DataDirect® Stylus Studio® offering, the industry leading XML IDE. Contact IVI Technologies via email at: email@example.com or directly at: (305) 748-4155.
DataDirect, Progress and Stylus Studio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.